Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stamp Club Swap!

(Click on the Image to see more detail)

I just finished my Stamp Club Card Swap! The clubs are Great! We meet once a month and everyone in the club receives a turn at being the hostess. As a member, you are guaranteed a qualifying workshop, which means....FREE PRODUCT! Everyone loves 'free'!
It is a fun Halloween for stampers this year! We have the new Black Lace trim on page 8 of the Holiday Mini Catalog and on page 36, the new Glimmer Brads. I bought the Glimmer Basics set for only $4.95 and it has Black! which is perfect for Halloween and I still have the other colors for Christmas!

My spiderweb was made with an embossing folder (page 6). I stamped and sponged first, then ran it through the BIG SHOT with the embossing folder afterward. Using my sanding block, I brought out the raised spiderweb.
The black lace is ruffled by using a piece of Sticky Tape and just pressing each fold on the tape.

I can't wait to see everyone's swap at the next meeting! Would you like to join one of my clubs? Contact me today!

Micky Seerveld
Stampin' Up!, Walworth, WI

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness this card is stunning I just found your blog and was am having o much fun browsing. YUMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete