Wednesday, September 8, 2010



Halloween is Just Around the Corner!


This fun card was made by using Sticky Tape to secure the linen thread between two layers of cardstock. I cut this large 3" circle with my Circle cutter (p. 199 of the the Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog).

It was easy to line up the circles.....after cutting my card stock and scoring the base, I cut the Pumpkin Pie mat 1/4'" less than the base, then with each piece, I simply used a ruler to go from corner to corner and make an "X". Then you will have the center of your card to line up with the center of the circle cutter.

Don't you LOVE the new spiderweb embossing folder from the new Holiday Mini Catalog (p. 6 ) and the new Extra Large Decorative Label Punch (p. 25)!!



Click Here to view the new Holiday Mini Catalog!



Micky Seerveld

Stampin' Up!

Walworth, WI

2 comments:

  1. I saw your card on Robyn's blog. It is just fantastic! Thank you for the wonderful demonstration of how you cut it.

    ReplyDelete