Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Candy Tins

Can you believe it??!! Christmas is only one week away!
Now is when it becomes stressful to get everything done that you have planned for this holiday. But, remember, your friends are in the same week as you. Why not have them over to work together on unfinished projects? That is exactly what I did and it was GREAT! We sat at the table finishing tags, gifts, Christmas cards... We had all brought something for lunch together...it was a great way to spend the holiday with friends, food and stamping fun. I made these gift tins. I bought the tins from the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack, filled them with Candy and made the tags. You could use any type of tin, or box. I also have some of the wooden boxes from Michael's that I am going to cover with Designer Paper. It is a fun and simple gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment