Friday, November 5, 2010

Fold Out Mini Scrapbook
You can make this mini album any size!
(Click on the images to enlarge)
The Flaps open first. It is a 1-1/4" x 11" piece of Early Espresso wrapped around the outside of the album. I attached the Flap with Sticky Tape in the back. The corners are rounded and I tied hemp twine around the brads. Then it unfolds, one side at a time...

This is very simple to make. It is 3 card folds adhered together.
I wanted this one to fit my 4x6 pictures.
So, I cut the base at 9-3/4" x 6-1/2" and scored it at 4-1/4". It will not be scored in the center because I wanted the right card to overlap in the front.


The right piece (Crumb Cake) is 8-1/2" x 6-1/4" and scored at 4-1/4"



The left piece (Bashful Blue) is 7"x 6-1/4" and scored at 3-1/2".
Please contact me with any questions! I would love to help you create one of these great Fold Out Scrapbooks!
Micky Seerveld
Stampin' Up!, Walworth, WI

No comments:

Post a Comment