Friday, October 15, 2010

Stamp Collage with My Digital Studio
"Collage Stamping" is a technique where you layer images and embellishments to create a collage. It is one of my favorite techniques because I get to stamp alot! It was fun doing this technique digitally. I love the effect!

(click on the image to see more detail)

Recently, the gals at our demonstrator meeting were teasing me because I talk about my bathtub. I had to take a picture to show them my little place of serenity! It is fun to scrapbook pictures of little things that make us happy. Once I did a photo box of just my backyard with flowers, the bird feeder, tomatoes. All these little things are enjoyable in life and it is nice to have pictures to reflect on them. I would love to see the little things that make YOU happy. Your scrapbook room? Your holiday table? A Quilt?

Micky Seerveld
Stampin' Up!, Walworth WI

1 comment:

  1. OK, so I admit its a great bathtub, but we will NOT stop teasing you about it!!

    ReplyDelete